Hudson River Saranac won't start

Nov 15, 2022 - 12:24 PM

• My Hudson River Saranac pellet stove will not start up. If i push the start button the control panel clicks and red led lights blink and it immediately turns off. Iv'e checked the vacuum switch, Hi limit snap disc and proof of fire snap disc and all seem to be fine. Checked wires and everything looks fine. The fuse in the control panel looks ok. Any ideas?

• If the exhaust blower is bad nothing will work.
    Plug it into the wall to see if it runs properly.
    Also after you try to start it up, is there an error code on the control panel indicated by one of the heat level lights blinking? If so which one?

• Don- Pellet Stove Master (@donpelletstovemaster):
    If the exhaust blower is bad nothing will work.
    Plug it into the wall to see if it runs properly.
    Also after you try to start it up, is there an error code on the control panel indicated by one of the heat level lights blinking? If so which one?

The exhaust blower is fine. I did install a new control board just now, stove fired right up, but now it appears to combustion blower isnt working.

• Anonymous:
    The exhaust blower is fine. I did install a new control board just now, stove fired right up, but now it appears to combustion blower isnt working.

Sorry . I meant to say convection blower.

• Anonymous:

Don - spoke to you on the phone today. Yes after replacing the proof of fire switch its working great. I checked the old control board and that was bad as well. Everything is working great now. Thank you for your help.

Quick reply