ASHLEY 5500m pellet stove

Feb 9, 2021 - 7:47 PM

• How to reset controls...Pellets feeding hopper to fast...over flowing..

• To reset the Panel to the Factory Defaults you must activate the A B C buttons as shown below:
    Display Indicators
    Several situations or events are indicated in normal operation by blinking display indicators
    or segments in the display:
    Flashing On Light: This means that the stove is in the “Start Up” state waiting for either a 3
    minute time-out to begin burning or for the stove to reach the warm temperature
    whichever comes first.
    Flashing Off Light: This indicates that the stove is in the shutdown state waiting for the
    OFF button, or for a 15 minute period after the stove was turned off, or for the stove to cool
    down, or for the door to be closed.
    The “A”, “B”, and “C” buttons on the control panel are reserved for diagnostic use only.
    These controls are disabled by default when the unit is shipped from our factory.
    Activate the “A” and “B” Buttons: Press the Heat Range Down and the Blower Range UP at
    the same time for 5 seconds to activate.
    Factory Defaults: To return the control to is original factory default settings, Press and
    hold the “B” and “C” until P1 Appears use the heat range arrow to increase to P9 and Press
    the ON Button. The unit will Turn Off and the board will be reset

• Is this true for the US Stove 5500M?

• Whoops, never mind. I see the USS doesn't have A, B and C buttons at all.

• Yeah they don't make the ABC controllers any more. If you want instructions for the new U.S. Stove Controllers, please call U.S. Stove technical support at 800-750-2723. Technical support extension is 5050. They also have texting line: 423-301-5624.

• Does anyone know how to change the feed rate on a stove that has A B C on it's control board. I have a king 5500 pellet stove and can't find out how to do it anywhere

• Hello
    Maybe this will work on the A B C board:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0YMKDRWN9-A

Not much info on the A B C board.
    I did find this:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MDd8Op2KJls

Let me know if any of this helps.

This post was edited Feb 5, 2023 12:41PM
Quick reply