Timberwolf tpi35

Nov 9, 2021 - 10:40 AM

• Yup checked vacuum hose and also cleaned the nipple.

• Yup did that

• I would recheck everything we went over on the previous post, there is not much else.

• Yeah it burns good when I first start it up. Then after it heats up (like 10 minutes) the fire dies. Like it’s not feeding enough pellets. Then it goes into shut down mode. I’ll double check everything. Only other thing I thought about was if the auger itself is binding up

• I figured out the problem. Found a wire that was cracked that went to my low limit switch. Thanks for your help. I’ll be buying parts from u guys from here on out

• My avalon Astoria is not burning correctly. I've been thru everything and could ceramic snap disc for exhaust cause the blower exhaust motor to not reach 3000 rpm. The vaccine tube and nipple are clear I'm at white end. Intake is clear and open to 2 notch.

• Anonymous:
    I figured out the problem. Found a wire that was cracked that went to my low limit switch. Thanks for your help. I’ll be buying parts from u guys from here on out
    Good work that was a tough one!

• Anonymous:
    My avalon Astoria is not burning correctly. I've been thru everything and could ceramic snap disc for exhaust cause the blower exhaust motor to not reach 3000 rpm. The vaccine tube and nipple are clear I'm at white end. Intake is clear and open to 2 notch.

The white ceramic snap disk controls the convection blower that blows the heat out. The vacuum switch only cuts power to the auger when tripped. I would suggest taking the ash traps of both sides and blowing them out with a compressor. Also the burn pot is made for multiple fuels with holes on all the sides. If you are only burning wood pellets, they burn better with only holes in the bottom.

This post was edited Jan 4, 2023 11:07PM
Quick reply