Magnum Countryside Unburned Pellets

Jan 27, 2022 - 4:48 PM

• I’ve had this stove for 7 years and had loved it. Now the pellets aren’t thoroughly burning and they’re backing up in the pot. Troubleshooting says air leak or air intake blocked or motor not working. I’ve cleaned this stove top to bottom including pipes, nothing is blocked. Ive gone through every place suggested to look for an air leak. I’ve even taped the pipe joints. The pellet fuel is high quality and burned just fine until they didn’t. Cannot figure out what the issue is! We normally burn at setting 3 (1-5) and now even on setting 1 the pellets half burn and clog up the burn pot and put out lots of soot. HELP!

• Hello
    It is definitely a problem that the stove is not getting enough air to burn the pellets.
    Have you tried blowing the stove out with an air compressor?
    Also it could be a weak exhaust blower

• I also have this issue with my 2006 Baby Countryside. I've cleaned out the blowers and the top pipes. It actually it's burning worse after the cleaning. I would like to do the compressor trick but I don't know where In the back to actually drill the hole!

• Hello
    On the Baby Magnum first try taking a compressor and blowing air up into the upside down horse shoe in the back of the firewall.

On the both the baby countryside there is a more powerful 105 CFM exhaust blower which works better than the 85 CFM exhaust blower
    See link below:
    https://www.eastcoasthearth.com/products/magnum-baby-countryside-exhaust-blower-combustion-blower-rp2030?_pos=1&_sid=fa758da15&_ss=r

Quick reply