Was working fine until an auger jam, which I fixed and vacuumed out (also cleaned the stove entirely. Was still showing e2, I'm not usually the person who runs it my dad's out on vacation for another two weeks so I'm trying my best to figure out the issue. Ended up factory resetting it. It drops pellets, the auger is turning, and it's starting a fire. But it just keeps dying. There doesn't seem to be enough pellets in the pot, my dad had said to set the pellets per hr to 1.75 last night, but I woke up this morning to it off, empty chamber pot. I've made sure all the little doors are closed except for the draft, which I have set for half exactly like my dad said. I think it has something to do with the PPH, I've changed it up to 2lbs/pph, but I have to go to work now, I'm still kinda expecting it to be dead when I return. If the PPH isn't the issue I'm hoping for some more ideas. I've also cleaned out what I could for the exhaust, which I know is a 1-2 error not just a 2 on its own.
It's an Ashley 1406
Hoping I'll get a response now that it's from an account