Visit Our East Coast Hearth Parts Store
Pellet Stove Q & A Home
My Account
Login
Register
Forums
I'm getting this error code and what does it mean?
Latest Topics
Create topic
Sort: Most recent activity
Most recent activity
Newest topic
Oldest topic
Most viewed
Least viewed
Diagnosing communication problems between modules
We had two cars this month with several modules suddenly going offline, and the usual scan showed...
2
Ashley 5660L gives E1 code after 30 seconds of turn on?
I checked the pressure hose and its not cracked.
15
Harmon Accentra-2 Pellet stove, status indicator light Blinks twice
Hi Don I have a Harmon Pellet Stove-2, stand alone. Serial number 008400822 The manual is number ...
3
Us pellet stove
Shuts it's self off randomly and flashes error 4 and 5
3
Error 5
We have checked everything we can think of and still says error 5. HELP!
1
St Croix Hastings 1and 2 light up fuze blows once fire lights
My st croix Hastings stove shuts down( blows Fuze) once pellet fire starts. The Fire takes a long...
4
Error code E1
Im getting E1 code
4
pellet furnace error code.
My Fahernheit pellet furnace will start.. When the igniter turns off i get a reading on my contr...
2
E2 error when it's lighting (repost w an acc)
Was working fine until an auger jam, which I fixed and vacuumed out (also cleaned the stove entir...
7
E2 error when it's lighting
Was working fine until an auger jam, which I fixed and vacuumed out (also cleaned the stove entir...
2
5660 pellet stove
Error 1 and 5 blinking
2
2009 Harman Accentra 6 blink
Stove runs for an hour, then shuts down with 6 blinks, I’ve gone through the manual and checked e...
2
Vogelzang 5770
I'm having a e2 code come up. I've have replaced the motherboard both limit switches ,exhaust fa...
5
Whifield Controller Leds Flashing
I have a Traditions/Lennox stove. Tested n/c pressure switch and n/c high limit switch which are ...
2
st croix hastings fault
I have a hastings pellet stove, i have a solid light on number 1 and blinking on number 5 on the ...
2
harman p61 will not shut down
my harman p61 runs fine but it will not shut down. I had the tech out and he shook his head and s...
2
I am getting error code 3 POF Breckwell 5520
I am getting error code 3 POF Breckwell 5520. I have replaced the POF Thermodisc already. I beli...
2
I'm getting a number two error on my pellet stove.
My stove isn't running. It shuts down and the number two heat level light won't stop flashing. Wh...
5
Create topic