Napoleon & Timberwolf Pellet Stove Exhaust Blower W062-0027- PP7692
Combustion blower motor for Napoleon and Timberwolf pellet stoves and inserts. Napoleon part # W062-0027/ PP7695. The exhaust blower blows ash up the venting and draws outside air into the firebox and across the heat exchange. It is also known as a centrifugal blower.
Fits the following Napoleon & Timberwolf pellet stove models:
Napoleon Pellet Stoves:
Timberwolf Pellet Stoves:
Old Napoleon part # W062-0022
The wire connections needed are 2 female spade clips that will plug into the existing wire harness, or just splice the wires in with a wire connector.
Note: If housing is used, a low limit snap disc must be purchased separately. It is a NC (Normally closed) 3/4 air stream mount.
In either case, replacing the snap disc is recommended if it is old and worn.
Click here to order Heavy Duty Ceramic Low Limit Snap Disc air stream mount for Napoleon/Timberwolf for upgraded blower above
The maximum dimensions are 8" wide and 8" high.
Specifications: Fasc 70581261, J238-150, 60Hz, 115v, 99FLA, 3,000 RPW.
Instructions to Install Napoleon Upgraded Exhaust Blower
Remove old blower
- Disconnect 2 Low Limit snap disc wires
Remove 2 screws from snap disc and remove snap disc
- Disconnect 2 Blower Motor Wires.
- Remove 5 exhaust housing bolts.
Remove exhaust blower with housing and scrape off old white high temp gasket
- Using a utility knife, cut any silicone off around the exhaust flange.
Remove screws in flange and remove exhaust flange from old blower housing.
Clean off all silicone from inside of exhaust flange with wire brush and knife.
Install new blower
- Install exhaust flange on new housing using high temperature clear or orange RTV.
- Install new exhaust blower and housing using 5 bolts with new white high temp gasket.
- Install snap disc using 2 screws
Connect 2 Low Limit snap disc wires
- Connect 2 Blower Motor Wires.