Control Panel- Breckwell- C-E-401/ A-E-401 - 1 RPM - 5-speed (AFTER 2002)
Breckwell pellet stove part number A-E-401 or C-E-401. For most stoves made in 2002 or newer.
This latest control board with the red background behind the On/Off buttton replaces the old control panel that has a yellow background and the Ashley Hearth Products control panel on the P22 pellet stove.
This new board has a jumper on the back connecting pins 1-2 for models with 5 heat levels (See last pic)
Removing the jumper disables the 5th heat level setting for the stoves with only 4 heat level settings so this A-E-401 will replace the A-E-101 1 RPM 4speed digital board for the following models.
Breckwell 4 speed Pellet Stoves:
- P22I Maverick Insert
- P4000 Classic Cast
US Stove 4 speed Pellet Stoves:
- 5040 Pellet Stove
Fits the following 5 heat level digital circuit board models with Jumper on pins 1-2:
Breckwell 5 speed Pellet Stoves:
- P23 - Serial # 7166 to Present
- P23I - Serial # 2243 to Present
- P24 - Serial # 53664 to Present
- P24I - Serial # 53795 to Present
- P1000 (Big E) - All Units
- P2000 - Serial # 11780 to Present
- P2000I - Serial # 22208 to Present
- P2700 - Serial # 8445 to Present
The C-E-301 Circuit board used in the following stoves can also be replaced with this new C-E-401 / A-E-401 Circuit board by replacing the 4 RPM auger motor with the 1 RPM auger motor and also replacing the 4 RPM Auger with the 1 RPM auger and installing the new wire harness.
- P23 - Serial # up to 7165
- P23I - Serial # up to 2242
- P24 - Serial # up to 53663
- P24I - Serial # up to 53794
- P2000 - Serial # up to 11779
- P2000I - Serial # up to 22207
- P2700 - Serial # up to 8444
Note: For shipping purposes please include your stoves serial # and your phone number in the "Add a note to your order" box at checkout. Thank you.