Igniter- Travis Lopi / Avalon: Pellet Stoves- 200 Watt- 4 in with 2 male clips - Replaces 99300148 & Small & Large Stoves - PP3550
Ignitor 200 watt, 4" ignitor for Lopi and Avalon small pellet stoves and pellet inserts from 1997 though the present. Replaces Lopi and Avalon 200 watt ignitor part # 99300148 & 99300149. See below for install instructions.
Avalon Pellet Stoves:
Astoria Bay PI
Newport Bay PI
Lopi Pellet Stoves:
Heritage Bay PI
Heritage Bay PS
Pioneer Bay PI
Yankee Bay PI
Aftermarket replacement for Travis part # 99300149
Ignitor cartridge Install Instructions.
1. Open right side panel.
- Open hopper lid and remove screws holding door with phillips screwdriver.
2. Remove rear access panel 6 screws with 1/4" nut driver.
3. Remove the tangential convection (Room) blower.
- Pull the 2 wires off the blower motor.
- Remove the two nuts holding the right side of the blower mount with a 11/32" nut driver.
- Remove the stud bracket.
- Pull the room blower straight out the right side of the pellet stove. (Careful not to damage wiring).
4. Remove the ignitor and housing.
- Remove nut with 5/16" socket.
5. Remove ignitor cartridge from igntor housing.
- Loosen set screw with allen wrench and remove ignitor cartridge.
6. Install new ignitor cartridge.
- Remove rubber grommet from old ignitor and slip into new ignitor.
- Crimp on the 2 male connectors.
- Slide new cartridge into ignitor housing (Align front of ignitor in recess tube
- Assure ignitor is centered in ignitor tube when tightening down set screw.
7.Re-Install ignitor and blower in reverse order above and tighten down side panel of stove.