Low Limit Snap Disc F110 - 3/4 in diameter air stream mount auto reset Close on Rise for Magnum & Country Flame exhaust blower- SE-F110- MF3537 or PP-12
SE-F110 or F-110 Snap Disc for Magnum pellet stoves. Part # MF-3537 - 3/4" diameter air stream mount close on rise auto reset used as Proof of Fire or Low Limit snap disc in all Magnum and Country Flame pellet stoves. Also replaces part F110-2H93V on Phoenix FS/1
F110 0r F-110 Snap disc or thermo disk.
These switches are used to shut off room blowers only when the stove has completely cooled so all the warm air leaves the stove. It also keeps the auger going when the stove has warmed up (proof of fire). If there is no proof of fire the stove shuts down for safety.Thermostat 110 Deg Auto Reset Part #MF3537, PP-12 For Models Baby Countryside, Winchester, Countryside and Country Flame units.
• Turn off unit and unplug.
• Open side panels.
• Locate snap disc see picture to identify location of thermostat.
• Remove wire leads to thermostat
• Remove fasteners holding the thermostat in place using a ¼” socket and save the #8 tek screws.
• Attached replacement thermostat disc using the saved #8 tek screws.
• Connect the wire leads to the thermostat note polarity for wire does not match.
• Close side panels.
• Plug unit into wall outlet.
• Restart unit.