- About Us
- Contact Us
- Stove Blogs
- Panels & Igniters
- Fire Acc
- Troubleshooting Forum
Magnum/Country Flame Air Pressure/Vacuum Switch- Metal- Replaces RT080/PP-352
Replacement Metal Vacuum/Hopper Pressure Switch for Magnum/Country Flame pellet and multi-fuel stoves. Non OEM. The Magnum OEM vacuum switch is made of plastic. This one is made of longer lasting metal. Note: The mounting may differ for the switch that comes with your stove. You may have to drill new holes to mount this vacuum switch. Replaces part # RT080/PP-352. Fits ALL Magnum/Country Flame pellet stoves including:
- MagnuM Baby Countryside AC
- MagnuM Baby Countryside DC
- MagnuM Winchester AC & DC
- MagnuM Winchester AC Fireplace Insert
- MagnuM Winchester DC Fireplace Insert
- MagnuM Countryside Fireplace Insert
- MagnuM Countryside Pedestal
- MagnuM Countryside Queen Ann Leg Unit
- MagnuM 6500 Furnace
- MagnuM Avent DC
- MagnuM Essex DC
- MagnuM T40 Fireplace Insert AC
- MagnuM T40 Fireplace Insert DC
- MagnuM T40 Queen Ann Leg Unit AC
- MagnuM T40 Queen Ann Leg Unit DC
- Country Flame Cross Fire - C
- Country Flame Cross Fire - P
- Country Flame Harvester
- Country Flame Little Rascal
Pressure adjustment range from 0.12 to 5.0 WC should be set to approx .15 for most pellet stoves.
The vacuum switch is a safety switch that shuts the pellet stove down if the combustion (Exhaust) blower fails. If your pellet stove starts up then stops feeding pellets after the start cycle is over, then the vacuum switch is bad or the vacuum line is clogged with ash. Also, if the auger motor does not turn you may have a bad vacuum switch.
Check the mounting of your old switch. This is direct fit for Pelpro and Breckwell pellet stoves. It will work on all other models with mounting adjustments.
Most newer stoves use the open terminal and common terminal for the electrical connectors and negative vacuum port. This means the exhaust fan is after the burn pot and connects to the venting and the switch is open until the negative pressure is applied.
Negative Pressure Hookup
Clip wires to farthest terminals from knob. Connect hose to low port. For the following pellet stoves.
- Magnum & Country Flame
- U.S. Stove
- St Croix
- Lopi/ Avalon
Positive Pressure Hookup
Clip wires to outer terminals. Connect hose to Hi port (Bottom port). For the following pellet stoves.